You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Style dry hair - I'm not saying rip through your hair but what i am saying is while its damp or wet, detangle it and seperate in in braids. That way when you take it down, its dry and tangle free :)
- Braid your hair while its damp - This has to be my go to lazy style when i don't feel like doing my hair lol. If it's damp and i just can't think of what to do with it, i braid it down and take it down the next morning. Beautiful braidouts everytime
- Lightly blowdry - I know i know.. heat = the devil of natural hair. But that's not always the case. I actually don't believe that at all. Its all in how you use it and if you know what your doing. Anyway, blow dry on warm , use a heat protectant, and once your done, style as you see fit.
- Bantu knots - You can also dry your hair in medium to large bantu knots. You can either wear that style or style it as you see fit
- Flat Braids and flat twist - These don't have to be picture perfect but if you know how to do this or know someone who does, give it a try! take it down and style as needed.