You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Sulfate free shampoo - I do this about once a month. I have been using AG Hair Smooth Sulfate Free Argan Shampoo. It's great for my hair and hair that has problems retaining moisture. It's very thick and a little goes a long way. It's infused with Argan Oil and is great for my color treated hair
Mega Moisturizing Deep Conditioner -Eden's Body Works All Natural Deep Conditioner has been sent from heaven as far as i am concerned. It is so moisturizing to my locs and keeps them hydrated. I love the fact that it's organic and it can be found at walmart! That's a plus for me! I usually mix it with olive oil to lock in the moisture and deep condition at the same time. I love it.
- Cowashing - Tresseme naturals, will you marry me? If you haven't read my review on this, check it out here. I love this conditioner!
- Steam Queen -I have revisited my long neglected hair steamer. I haven't seriously sat under that thing for months...until i put this color in. As a matter of fact, my color was processed using the hair steamer. How you ask? Not letting that one go! Hey i have to keep some things to myself!
- No Heat Hairstyles - Believe me, I am all about versatility and I see nothing wrong with putting heat on your hair when you know what you're doing but I'd decided I was taking a very long break from heat. Now that I have this auburn hair color in, that's definitely true. No I'm not afraid of the heat because I know how to use it, I just prefer to stick to my heatless regimen. It's been working out pretty good but we will see how long that lasts before i start to get bored.
- Trim, Trim, Trim - Ok maybe this bullet point is a bit exaggerate. Because i haven't been using heat on my hair, I've only trimmed my hair in the past 6 months about once and that was today. At the beginning of the year I'd cut about 1 in and 1/2 half off but you can't even tell because it grew back so fast! I only trim more often, when I plan on using heat more often, which I wont be doing.
- Moisturize and Seal - This has definitely been my best friend lately. I use Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade on my hair to seal and water to moisturize it. Yes, keep it simple. I do this about 3 times a week
- Last but not least, Protective Styles -Not having to do my hair for 2 weeks to a month? Where do i sign up? I have been protective styling like crazy! Lately my go to styles have been wet bunning and twists.That's it. I make sure my ends are heavily sealed and I go about my business!