You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pics are Circa Jan 2010
- I washed my hair with baking soda, conditioner and olive oil all mixed together. I let it set for about 1O minutes and I scrubbed my scalp within that time frame and washed it out.
- I applied more co-wash conditioner and olive oil and sprayed apple cider vinegar on my hair which I let sit on for about 5- 8 minutes and then I rinsed it out.
- I applied my leave-in, Aussie moist conditioner.
- My cousin started braiding — but before she begin braiding each section I told her to put Eco Styler through each section and put shea butter on it as well. The shea butter is mixed with coconut oil. I kept a spray bottle next to her that had water, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, and olive oil in it just in case my hair started to dry out. Once she was done, I applied Jamaican Black Castor Oil to my ends.
- I wore my braids for 2 days and twisted the ends into small bantu-like knots and secured them with bobby pins. I also oiled my scalp with coconut oil throughout the 2 days.
- Today, I took it down by applying the coconut oil to each braid first and then I put some at the tip of my fingers and carefully unraveled each braid.