You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yall, it's getting serious. My birthday is Feb 19th and i am going to the Drake Concert on the 25th for it. I WILL look good on this day. So many years i have said, "oh im going to be this size when i turn this age or this size or that size" It's not that i was trying to lie about it, it's just that i couldn't muster up the energy or the drive to do it. That was until i stepped on the scale and realized that i am now lbs. O___O ! My reaction was like WTF?!? How did that even happen!? Ever since i got home i have been doing nothing but eating ANY AND EVERYTHING. Yes i would stop myself and throw in some veggies here and there but it wasn't anything major or consistent. I would run maybe twice a week at the most but to have maintained this weight loss is astounding to me. I feel like i should be at least 176 or something. I actually lost 2 lbs through all the madness. #Pause. There are some drawbacks to eating what i want though and doing the bare minimal exercising.
- I'm not as tight and toned as i was when i got back home in August
- I can't run 3 miles without taking a break
- It is EXTREMELY difficult to stick with Insanity again once you have stopped
- It's hard to stay away from sugar and all the bad stuff once you start eating again
- Green tea (tea bags... crap i forgot to get lemons -___-)
- Orange Juice
- 2 cases of 24 12 oz Dasani waters