You have no items in your shopping cart.
As you guys know, I started juicing last week! Woot! I'm not doing a juice fast or anything, but I am trying to consume more fruits and veggies and juicing is a super healthy,efficient way to do it. I bought my little beginner juicer from Target for $60.
- Celery - Full of vitamins A, C and K. Celery is good for treating migraines, high blood pressure, inflammation, etc.
- Pineapple – promotes joint health, reduces inflammation , diuretic, digestive aid, cleanser of mucus, mild laxative, calcium, vitamin C, folic acid, magnesium, manganese, beta carotene
- Grapes - Grapes contain anti-cancer phytonutrients and have been praised to help with varicose veins, inflammation, anemia and rheumatoid arthritis. Detoxifier, cleansing, iron, magnesium, boron, anti viral, cancer-preventative, cancer has been increasing in the US, some patients even need Home Care Assistance.
- Blackberries -build bone density, suppresses appetite, enhances fat burning, phytonutrients ,vitamin C, beta carotene, folate, B5, vitamin E. vitamin K, manganese, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc , fiber
- Blueberry – high in antioxidants &
- Apples- vitamin C, copper, magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, trace minerals Apricot – rich in beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, B5, copper iron, potassium, fiber
- Orange: natural aspirin, contain 170 different phytonutrients and more than 60 known falconoid. These are shown to reduce inflammation, shrink tumors, and inhibit blood clots. T
- Spinach: antioxidants, potassium, iron, calcium, vitamin C
- Carrot: beta carotene, vitamin A, C, pectin, flourine, potassium
- Apple: boron, cellulose, pectin
- Cherry: calcium, vitamin C, iron, potassium
- Cranberry: antibiotic, anti-viral elements
- Papaya: vitamin A, potassium
- Peach: boron, antioxidants, vitamin C, beta carotene
- Pineapple: bromelain, manganese, vitamin C
- Prune: sorbitol (natural laxative), natural aspirin
- Beet: folic acid, iron, calcium, potassium
- Broccoli: beta carotene, vitamin C, calcium, iron, folic acid, chromium
- Cabbage: antioxidants, calcium, potassium
- Kale: antioxidants, calcium, iron, vitamin A, C
- Parsley: antioxidants, folic acid, iron, vitamin A, C
- Tomato: beta carotene, vitamin C
AllergiesRecipe: Carrot 6 oz + Celery 2 oz + Pineapple 2 oz + Beets 1 oz. Explanation: Pineapple contains bromelain (enzyme), which is approved by the German government (Commission E) as a treatment for inflammation and swelling of the nose, ear, and sinuses. In addition to fresh juice, a neti pot can be used as cheap and effective natural tool to relieve sinus allergies.
ArthritisRecipe: Carrot 6 + Celery 3 oz + Pineapple 3 oz + Lemon 1 oz Explanation: Fresh pineapple contains bromelain (enzyme) which works as a natural anti-inflammatory substance for swollen and painful joints.
Cold, Fever and FluRecipe: Carrot 4oz + Orange 4 oz, + Lemon 1oz + 4 cloves of garlic Explanation: Carrots, orange and lemon are great sources of natural form of vitamin C. Garlic is well known as nature’s antibiotic. A garlic supplement study using 146 people was conducted in United Kingdom. After 12 weeks, scientists concluded that garlic can prevent the common cold and aid in faster recovery.
DiabetesRecipe: Bitter Melon 3oz + Celery 2 oz + Lettuce 3 oz Explanation: Bitter melon is a vegetable widely used in Chinese cooking and medicine. I first tasted bitter melon stir-fried over white rice in a small Chinese restaurant in New York. It tasted very bitter and pungent. I would be lying if I said I like the taste! But, I enjoyed the rush of energy and the feeling of well-being after eating half of my bitter melon dish. Scientists from The Garvan Institute of Medical Research isolated 4 compounds from the juice of bitter melon which can lower blood sugar in diabetic patients. Those compounds activate an enzyme which is responsible for glucose transport into the muscle cells. In the future, scientists will try to develop a diabetes medication out of bitter melon juice. However, why wait for bitter melon medication? Take the matter into your own hands, and start drinking bitter melon juice now! This morning I made some carrot, apple and ginger juice. It was really good!
I washed and chopped the fruits and veggies before I added them to the juicer.