You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lipstick is "Melted Ruby" by @toofaced with black lip liner. You can get it here ---> http://tinyurl.com/jem65tmThe FINAL week of the #WinterDCChallenge is here! I just want to say it has been such a pleasure to spend so much time with you ladies on this challenge! I've heard so much positive feedback as to how this challenge has helped folks and it has been so overwhelming! I keep asking what the next challenge should be and I've gotten several responses but the top response has been a protective style challenge.
What do you all think? Let me know in the comments!The Challenge I would like you to post a picture of your hair right now, describe how it feels, and if your having an issue with moisture on social media and/or the Natural Hair Chat FB group using hashtag #WinterDCChallenge. Be descriptive Pick a day that you want to deep condition every week. You don’t have to have a specific day just pick a day you would like to do it. I will be choosing Fridays because that is what works for my schedule. Post a picture of your hair as your deep conditioning it.
- Post a picture on Twitter and/or IG using hashtag #WinterDCChallenge (Post in the Natural Hair Chat FB group as well!)
- Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
- It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Mask
- Shea Moisture African Soap Black Balancing Conditioner
- Eden’s Body Works All Natural Deep Conditioner
- Elasta QP Soy Oyl Ultra Hydration Deep Conditioner
Also answer these 5 questions in the comments section below OR post them to the group just for conversation sake
- What deep conditioner are you using? If you need recommendations look at the top of this post
- What differences have you seen in your hair since you have been doing a weekly deep condition?
- How has this challenge changed your perception on how to care for your hair?
- What would you like the next challenge to be?
- Will you continue to weekly deep condition after this challenge is over?
- Post a picture of you deep conditioning your hair on Twitter and/or IG using hashtag #WinterDCChallenge and tag @Strawberricurls! (Post in the Natural Hair Chat FB group as well!)
- Follow FroFitKit & Flor Bella Boutique on IG
- LIKE VForVadge on Facebook
- Share this blogpost on social media and hashtag #WinterDCChallenge
- This is the FINAL WEEK so make that hashtag POP!
Last but not least grab a length check t-shirt!
Check your progress visually by grabbing a length check t-shirt!
Always record your progress. Visual aids give you motivation to keep going!
If you haven't joined the Natural Hair Chat FB group please do so! You can chat about the #WinterDCChallenge in there but make sure you use the hashtag! You will need support to stick with this!