You have no items in your shopping cart.
From time to time, I like to show off the length of my hair and I do so by blow drying it. While I don't like to use heat all the time, I decided I would because I wanted to quickly stretch my hair. You know sometimes it just doesn't register how much hair I have on my head... until it's time for me to do it. My blow dry technique stays the same but I like to change up my products to experiment I loved the results of this twistout! It was literally one of the fluffiest twistouts i've ever had! Products Used:
- Phyto Phytokératine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray (A bit pricey but totally worth it)
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil to twist
- Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade to take down the twist and prevent frizz
So what changes have you all been considering for the future? Let me know in the comments!
The rules will be as follows for the link up party
- You must comment on at least 2 of the posts or youtube videos on this link up
- You must come back to my blog post and comment
- Your link has to go with the theme of the party (Which is NOLA Bloggers)
- Tweet out this link up and use hashtag #NOLABLOGGERS
Failure to follow the rules will result in not being able to return to future link up partie. You will be warned and not terminated immediately but we are doing it with the understanding that is to benefit everyone! Not just one person. We should help each other progress and not be stingy! So in the sense of community, lets be fair and support one another. Sharing is caring